With a pack of Peppermint & Tea get a 100 gram pack of Green Tea FREE!
Peppermint (Pudina) is recognized as a plant source of menthol and menthone and are among the oldest herbs used for both culinary and medicinal products.
Among the numerous health benefits of Peppermint, the following are primary:
- Supports Digestion & Reduces Stomach Cramps
- Help treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Increases Concentration
- Cures Nausea
- Boosts Immunity
Directions for Preparation of Peppermint & Tea
- Boil water for required number of cups.
- Add Peppermint & Tea into hot water @ half or one teaspoonful per serving, as per desired strength. Let it boil for 30-45 seconds.
- Turn off the heat
- Let the brew steep for 4 minutes under cover
- Pour out through strainer into cup/s & add sugar/honey/sweetener to taste or enjoy plain
Recommended: Add fresh Ginger & Lemon to aid Digestion