With a pack of Lemongrass & Tea Tea get a 100 gram pack of Green Tea FREE!
Lemongrass (NimbuGhans) is widely used as a culinary herb in Asian cuisines and also as a medicinal herb in India since the advent of Ayurveda. It has a subtle citrus flavor and can be dried and powdered, or used fresh. Although popularly used as a flavouring in cooking, Lemongrass has numerous health benefits:
- Aids Digestion
- Full of Antioxidants
- Regulates High Blood Pressure
- Boosts Metabolism & Burns Fat
- Improves Hair & Skin quality
- Heals Colds & Flu
- Relieves Menstrual Pain
Directions for Preparation of Lemongrass & Tea:
- Boil water for required number of cups.
- Add Lemongrass & Tea into hot water @ half or one teaspoonful per serving, as per desired strength. Let it boil for 30-45 seconds.
- Turn off the heat
- Let the brew steep for 4 minutes under cover
- Pour out through strainer into cup/s & add sugar/honey/sweetener to taste or enjoy plain