Green Tea Super Fine Grade: We at Korangani Tea offer you the premium Mogra Fine grade of Green Tea.
For those curious if black and green tea are made from the same plant- yes, they are. They are made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant.
It’s the process which is a little different. The plucked leaves are steamed so that the all enzymic activity in the leaf is stopped before it is processed. This process is critical for the liquor of the eventual Made tea to stay green.
The Many benefits of drinking Green Tea:
- It kills bacteria that cause stomach upsets.
- It also kills tooth decay bacteria and is high in natural fluoride.
- It’s low in caffeine.
- Research suggests that it also may help to lower blood and cholesterol and have anti-blood-clotting properties.
- Heavy green tea drinkers are less likely to get cancer.
- It tastes good.
- Green Tea is listed by USFDA as one of the Top 10 Superfoods of the world;
- Rich in Antioxidants and a multitude of health benefits from Anti-cancer to Weight Loss.
Directions for use:
- Rinse teapot with warm water.
- Boil water separately in a kettle for the required number of cups.
- Once the water is about to boil, don’t heat further. It will adversely effect the taste of your cup of tea. (Ideal temperature is 75’C/167’F)
- Put one level teaspoon for tea into teapot for every cup of tea required. Add an extra teaspoon for the pot.
- Cover the teapot and let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea liquor into a cup through a strainer.
- Savor the flavor !
Trivia: Did you know that you can make 2-3 cups of tea from the same Green Tea leaves! It’s said that the second cup is the best.
In some cultures, the host always offers the guest the second cup of green tea. They throw away the first. The second cup is devoid of any astringency in the liquor.