Experience finest, garden fresh broken orange pekoe tea from Korangani
Wooden caddy : Till as recently as 25 years back, most tea in tea factories were packaged in tea chests. This caddy is a miniature replica of these tea chests.
Designer Mug with Assamese designs, packed in an exclusive box of Rhino-Dung paper –The colourful Assamese “Jaapi”, the Bihu and Jhumur dances, are captured in these designer mugs. It is packed in a eco-friendly rhino-dung paper. The first that we are aware of.
Every sip of tea from this mug will remind you of the beautiful land and people of Assam. Taste the freshness and flavor of Assam.
Bamboo Strip pouch- Bamboo is synonymous with Assamese society. Fine strips of local bamboo are woven together with Khadi- the fabric of choice of the father of our Nation- Mahatma Gandhi. There is an inner silver liner to ensure that the teas don’t lose its freshness and flavor.
Directions for use:
- Boil water for the required number of cups.
- Once the water has reached a boil, don’t boil further. It will adversely effect the taste of your cup of tea.
- If you prefer your tea with milk, add 1 tea spoon for one cup of tea. Half a tea spoon, if it’s to be had black.
- Cover the pot and let it brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the tea liquor into a cup through a strainer.
- Add required amount warm milk and/or sugar to taste.
- Taste the difference!