For those who prefer flavor over strength, this is the tea for them.
Selected two leaves and a bud are used to make this tea. Withered to about 60%, it allows for the chemicals of the plucked shoot to get concentrated. When “rolled”, it allows for the chemicals from the inside the leaf to coat the leaf itself. Finely twisted whole leaf orthodox tea is the result of proper withering and rolling operations.
Pour yourself a cuppa’ and let its’ goodness and flavour totally mesmerise you.
200 gram of the tea is packed in a beautiful handcrafted wooden chestlet. The wooden chestlet’s elegance and style, makes it the perfect gift for young and old.
Directions of use:
- Rinse teapot with warm water.
- Boil water separately in a kettle for the required number of cups.
- Once the water has reached a boil- stop. Heating thereafter will It will adversely effect the taste of your cup of tea.
- Put one level teaspoon for tea into teapot for every cup of tea required. Add an extra teaspoon for the pot.
- Cover the teapot and let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea liquor into a cup through a strainer.
- Add sugar or lime to taste.