Packed with carefully selected, orthodox whole leaf, Assam Orthodox Tea is KORANGANI’S tribute to the tea connoisseur.
This single garden tea ensure that only “two leaves and a bud”, which is essential for the perfect cup, is hand-picked at Korangani Tea Estate.
The manufacturing process is strictly monitored to ensure that the standard of tea is what the connoisseur demands- rich & flavoury.
Korangani Tea Estate was among the first tea estates in the world to have a computerized withering system which ensures that the make and style of the leaf- essential for quality orthodox teas, is perfect.
Pour yourself a cuppa’ and let its’ goodness and flavour totally mesmerise you. Since the teas are grown and manufactured in Korangani Tea Estate, you can be doubly sure that the teas are actually “Garden Fresh”.
200 gram of the tea is packed in a beautiful handcrafted wooden chestlet. The wooden chestlet’s elegance and style, makes it the perfect gift for young and old.
Directions of use:
- Rinse teapot with warm water.
- Boil water separately in a kettle for the required number of cups.
- Once the water has reached a boil- stop. Heating thereafter will It will adversely effect the taste of your cup of tea.
- Put one level teaspoon for tea into teapot for every cup of tea required. Add an extra teaspoon for the pot.
- Cover the teapot and let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea liquor into a cup through a strainer.
- Add sugar or lime to taste.